8.5.10

furcut w/ a side of shopping~

this morning mum woke me up to tell me that today we were going to go shopping. she asked me if i was ready to GO and i gladly jumped out of bed. i twirled and jumped happily. i love going out!
we drove off and the next thing i know i am being handed over the the lady that trims my fur. i was very upset with my mum. she tricked me--she was really taking me to the groomer!
after a loooong hour mum picked me up and i was still very upset despite smelling real good and feeling extra soft. after we left, mum went to get her hair done. and i sat there with her for a very loooong time. mum painted her hair a different color. she asked me if i liked it and i thought, "mummy, eventhough you trick me into going to the grommer lady and always ask me to stay still for pictures, i will love you no matter what!"
after that i got the surprise of my little life! we went shopping! so i guess she really didn't lie to me. boy do we love shopping!
we saw lots of clothes and mum got me a pink tank top.
we saw lots of beds.
i told mum i want the spotted one. she told me that we have to donate my old bed first and then she'll buy me whichever one i want.
"that one mum!"
(i got to choose a treat.)
and then guess what? we found Lorenza! :)
check out my loot. pretty impressive huh?

it sure was a busy day for me and mum.
and as tired as i am now, i wouldn't think twice before going out again!

♥luna

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Luna!
Sure the first part of you day was not very funny but... what about the last part?? Shopping!
I wish I could be there with you in pawson having a great time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

little princess Luna~ said...

@ lorenza: did you see that we found you in the store?? ;)

xo,
luna

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Oh Miss Luna, what a fun day it turned out to be for you! I love to go shopping with mom, but I am too big to ride in the cart. :(

Happy Mother's Day Luna's Mom!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

koko said...

Wow... that was some shopping there... love the little angel wings costume ;)

Licks, hero

kissa-bull said...

dearest primpcess luna
we fink that your outfit today was extra bwootiful wiff your wings and all.please to give you mommy extra sugars from ush today for being a special mommy and tell her a happy mommy day too

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

the booker man said...

princess luna,
even though you had to get groomed, i think it's so very very special that you got to spend all of mother's day with your mama doing fun stuff 'n thingies together! oh, and you sure did get some nice loots!
what's on the front of your new pink tank top? i see somethin' sparkly, but i can't tell for sures.
i like your angel wing-a-lings sooo much!!!
*woof*
the booker man

pee s -- thanks for your good luck wishes to my big sis asa!

Life With Dogs said...

As tiny as you are, that schwag should last you forever! :)

Scout and Freyja said...

Alla' that shopping is bigger than YOU! Good thing you had your momma with you go carry all of the goodies☺

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Oooh, I love that pink polka dot bed, too.