25.4.10

dress & meows~

so, mum gave me a bath this morning and it was horrible! i was very sure to let her know i wasn't happy the whole time. i whined and groaned over and over.
she towel dried me, brushed my hair, spritz some perfume on me and then dressed me in my white sundress.
after she bathed me, she took me out for a long stroll and that sure did pep me up.

then mum and dad took me to the store and bought my favorite chewy treats! we also said "hi" to some kitty cats:
mum and dad thought is was really funny how the cats were bigger than me.

it may not sound like i did a lot, but boy am i pooped!
i think it is because i didn't nap all day....
time to catch up in those z's....

♥luna

6 comments:

3 doxies said...

You lok most lovely in your sunny dress. I not a fan of da baff eithers. I ALWAYS am on a mission to jumps out.
Puddles

♥ Sallie said...

So cute. I love your pink bed!

Remington said...

You are stylin'....

kissa-bull said...

oh my that wittle sun dress is quite the preciousness.
aftr all that wunnin around a princess needs her bewooty shleep
the whole pack sends our deepest condolences on the baff

pibble sugars and wee wiggles
the pittie pack

Jemma Chihuahua said...

I'm glad I'm not alone in being smaller than almost all cats. Tofu is bigger than me and the humans find it entertaining...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Luna!
Your dress is pawesome!
You look gorgeous!
Glad you had a great day!
I can see you were very tired at the end!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza