14.4.10

my sis & bro~

i'm not sure if anyone noticed (aside from Jemma) that on my shopping trip last weekend, mum and dad bought 2 bags of food. one tiny one and one very big one. the big baggy was for my two bully siblings: coco and sid.
mum says that i have to introduce them even though this blog is all about ME ME ME ME. mum says it can't always be just about me and that sharing is caring. i do care for my little brother and big sister so allow me to introduce them:
coco and sid (one brown ear) are american bulldogs. 
coco is a girl and she is 2 yrs old. sid is a boy and he turned 1 yr old this month (april).
they were both adopted--like me!
mum said that she will try to take more pictures of my siblings to show, but i don't know....it's still MY blog.
(i told ya i was a spoiled princess--hehe.)
   
♥luna

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Luna!
I noticed the big bag and thought... that was bigger than you!
Nice to meet Coco and Sid!
They are adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Oh Luna, I don't like sharing either, but mom makes me share my blog with Tofu. I'm still the boss though!

Coco and Sid are very cute. Aside from Sid's brown ear, they look like twins. Thanks for introducing them to us!

kissa-bull said...

oh my goodness this bloggy ish full of the cuteness
we love all this bullies and wee ones
ck out our pack its full of pittties and wee ones
maybe we can be furryends
i saw you over at lornzas and ran over to say hi
pibble sugars
the pittie pack